Listing Price: From $40,000 to $115,0004660 E SW Parkgate Blvd ~ $115,000 price includes seller paying both Equities $10,000 Nonrefundable and $65,000 Refundable. 1st Floor ~ Lake & Preserve View ~ covered back screened porch ~ updated ~ upscale furniture is included ~ golf cart barn ~ BBQ area ~ large community pool heated to 84° year-round ~ family room ~ formal dining room ~ washer and dryer in unit ~ 2 BR 2 BA ~ 1 den/office/3rd BR ~ 2,040+ sf living ~ 2,160 sf total
Video Piper’s https://youtu.be/k7lJL_Fj0YU
Video Home https://youtu.be/hnTM5ZhF74k
Virtual Tour https://app.immoviewer.com/portal/tour/1741976?accessKey=5eae
Piper’s is a Golfers’, Boaters’, & Tennis Players’ Paradise ~ Award-winning Golf course has no trail, no cart fees, and no public access ~5 Har-Tru tennis & 2 Pickleball Courts ~ 49 Slip Marina ~ 31,000 sf clubhouse ~Lifestyle fitness center ~ Dog Park ~ Gated Security with and 24/7 patrols.
GOLF COURSE: Designed in 1984 by Gentleman Joe Lee Updated in 2007 by Gene Bates. Voted
• The best Private Golf course in all of Martin County by the Hometown News in 2016-2019.
• The best place to play golf on the Treasure Coast for 2017 by Indian River Magazine.
COMMUNITY: Piper’s is on the St Lucie River with access to the Atlantic Ocean in a 440-acre Preserve with 270 homes & 32 Lake View Condominiums. Located in Martin County which has 12 beautiful white sandy beaches & miles of inland waterways. Downtown Stuart has a wide water view of the river with boutique shops & fabulous restaurants. West Palm Beach International Airport is 45 minutes to the south.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES: The start of the Season Gala, The New Year's Eve Party, The Member-Guest Valentine's golf weekend, the Super Bowl party, & the fare-thee- well-end-of-the-season party. The event buffets are loaded Crab, Shrimp, Oysters, Lobster, Clams, Rack of Lamb, Prime Rib, Fresh Fish, & a whole room dedicated to just deserts.
CLUBHOUSE: Renovated & expanded in 2016 to 31,000 sf. Four dining areas: Palm Room – formal events, Waterfall Grille - casual dining, Pub 19 - bar & lounge, & Terrace on the Green-covered outside dining overlooking the 18th green, a waterfall & fire pit. The pro shop, fitness center, library, & administrative offices are also there.
TENNIS & PICKLEBALL FACILITIES: 5 Har-Tru Courts, Resurfaced Fall 2019, 1 with lights & spectator stands. 2 regulation Pickleball courts
MARINA: 49 Slips from 25 ft. to 80 ft., 30 & 50-amp electric service & drinking water. Golf cart access, 24/7 Security & video surveillance. On the South Fork of the St. Lucie River in a protected semi-freshwater yacht basin. Water access to the Atlantic Ocean & the Bahamas. Known as the Sailfish Capital of the World. Deepwater fishing & inland fishing are superb.
THE DOG PARK: Known for its world-renown Yappy Hour (wine, friendship & gossip).
The Equity Contributions for Piper’s are one-time contributions split into two parts
• $10,000 is the Membership Application. This contribution is non-refundable after approval for membership.
• $65,000 is for our Equity Fund which is the Capital for our HOA. Refundable to you on the sale of your home.
HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION (HOA) DUES - WATERFRONT CONDOS
What is not evident in the dues is that roughly 35+/-% goes towards personal expenses.
• The cost of the amenities for golf, tennis, and the Clubhouse $ 1,425/month
• The homeowner expenses you are reimbursing to Piper’s Landing (below) $ 917/month
• Condo Reserve fund and expenses (below) $ 300/month
• The total you pay as HOA dues and reimbursed personal expenses $ 2,642/month
Expenses that a homeowner is reimbursing back to the HOA include:
• Water and sewer charges. Piper’s Landing Y&CC is on one master water meter.
• Gratuities on all food and beverage purchases (including alcohol) in the Clubhouse and course.
• Mid-level Comcast TV cable charges. You pay for premium channels and internet service.
• Lawn care and irrigation for your home and the community property.
• Common Area swimming pool expenses.
Expenses that a condo owner is reimbursing back to the Condo Association (COA) include:
• Liability and property damage insurance for the exterior of the buildings and pool.
• You carry insurance on the inside of the condo.
• Ongoing repairs to the outside of the building and the property.
• A portion goes into a Reserve Fund to pay for future major repairs like the roof.
When you buy a condo in Piper’s, you are also gaining a Lifestyle that you will enjoy for years to come