Listing Price: $49,0001st Floor, Lake & Preserve View, Community Pool (heated), screened porch, 2040 sf, updated. Furniture negotiable. Piper’s is a Golfers’, Boaters’, & Tennis Players’ Paradise. The award-winning Golf course has no trail, no cart fees, and no public access. 5 Har-Tru tennis courts, 49 Slip Marina, 31,000 sf clubhouse, lifestyle center, dog park, and 24/7 manned gates & roving security patrols.
Ask about our STAY & PLAY mini-vacation package.
GOLF COURSE: Designed in 1984 by Gentleman Joe Lee Updated in 2007 by Gene Bates. Voted
• The best Private Golf course in all of Martin County by the Hometown News in 2016-2019.
• The best place to play golf on the Treasure Coast for 2017 by Indian River Magazine.
COMMUNITY: Piper’s is in a 440-acre Preserve with 270 homes & 32 Lake View Condominiums. Located in Martin County which has 12 beautiful white sandy beaches & miles of inland waterways. Downtown Stuart has a wide water view of the river with boutique shops & fabulous restaurants. West Palm Beach International Airport is 45 minutes to the south.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES: The start of the Season Gala, The New Year's Eve Party, The Member-Guest Valentine's golf weekend, the Super Bowl party, & the fare-thee- well-end-of-the-season party. The event buffets are loaded Crab, Shrimp, Oysters, Lobster, Clams, Rack of Lamb, Prime Rib, Fresh Fish, & a whole room dedicated to just deserts.
CLUBHOUSE: Renovated & expanded in 2016 to 31,000 sf. Four dining areas: Palm Room – formal events, Waterfall Grille - casual dining, Pub 19 - bar & lounge, & Terrace on the Green-covered outside dining overlooking the 18th green, a waterfall & fire pit. The pro shop, fitness center, library, & administrative offices are also there.
TENNIS FACILITIES: 5 Har-Tru Courts, Resurfaced Fall 2016, 1 with lights & spectator stands.
MARINA: 49 Slips from 25 ft. to 80 ft., 30 & 50-amp electric service & drinking water. Golf cart access, 24/7 Security & video surveillance. On the South Fork of the St. Lucie River in a protected semi-freshwater yacht basin. Water access to the Atlantic Ocean & the Bahamas. Known as the Sailfish Capital of the World. Deepwater fishing & inland fishing are superb.
THE DOG PARK: Known for its world-renown Yappy Hour (wine, friendship & gossip).
• $10,000 is the Membership Application. Non-refundable after approval for membership.
• $65,000 is for our Equity Fund, which is the Capital for our HOA. Returned to you when you sell.
HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION (HOA) DUES - WATERFRONT CONDOS 4660.
What is not evident in the dues is that roughly 35+/-% goes towards personal expenses.
• The cost of the amenities for golf, tennis, and the clubhouse $ 1,425/month
• The homeowner expenses you are reimbursing to Piper’s Landing (below) $ 918/month
• Condo Reserve fund and expenses (below) $ 300/month
• The total you pay as HOA dues and reimbursed personal expenses $ 2,643/month
Expenses that a homeowner is reimbursing back to the HOA include:
• Water and sewer charges. Piper’s Landing Y&CC is on one master water meter.
• Tips on all food and beverages purchases (including alcohol) in the clubhouse and on the golf course.
• Mid-level Comcast TV cable charges. You pay separately for only for premium channels and internet service.
• Lawn care and irrigation for your home and the community property.
• Common Area swimming pool expenses.
Expenses that a condo owner is reimbursing back to the Condo Association (COA) include:
• Insurance for liability/damage to the exterior of the building.
• You carry insurance on the inside of the condo
• Ongoing repairs to the outside of the building and the property.
• A portion goes into a Reserve Fund to pay for future major repairs like the roof.
When you buy a home in Piper’s, you are also gaining a Lifestyle that you will enjoy for years to come