Palm Coast, FL (May 9, 2017) – Grand Living Realty, the onsite real estate brokerage at Grand Haven in Palm Coast, is offering a new Stay & Play program for those interested in experiencing Florida’s best coastal lifestyle and private club community.
The program is designed to allow prospective real estate purchasers to experience the community like members with golf, lodgings and more. The package for two is available exclusively to Grand Living Realty clients and includes:
- One round of golf per person on the private members only Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Free Lunch voucher for two at the Grand Haven Golf Clubhouse
- Unlimited access the day of your tee time to the practice area and driving range with range balls
- Access to golf club amenities including pro shop, club house, dining areas and locker room
- Personal real estate and community tour of Grand Haven by a knowledgeable representative
- Preferred lodging at the award winning Hilton Garden Inn - Palm Coast Town Center
The package is specially priced at just $94 a night per couple. Hotel and golf tee times are subject to availability and advance reservations are required. Contact Grand Living Realty at (800) 957-0213 for complete details and reservations. Information and preliminary reservation requests also may be made online at www.grandlivingrealty.net.
Visit the Grand Living Realty real estate preview center just across from the Grand Haven main entry gate at 2298 Colbert Lane in Palm Coast.