Reynolds Lake Oconee
Read More About Reynolds Lake Oconee
Greensboro, Ga. (June 1, 2016) – As if women golfers at Reynolds Lake Oconee don’t have enough fun on the golf course, several special events have been scheduled for Women’s Golf Month, making June the ideal time to visit one of the best golf resorts in the world.
“It’s important to keep everyone in the game,” said Whitney Poss, a women’s PGA Class A professional at Reynolds Lake Oconee. “Sometimes golf is not about a score; it’s about getting out there and socializing, being with their friends.”
Among the elite golf resorts of North America – recently awarded the Platinum Medal from GOLF Magazine, as one of the top 11 golf resorts in the nation –Reynolds Lake Oconee is a vibrant women’s golf enclave that embraces community members and resort guests alike. The courses at Reynolds Lake Oconee have been rated and recognized by the National Women's Golf Alliance (NWGA) with the organization's Rolling Out the Green Carpet™ certification.
Just-for-women events in June (available to members and resort guests) include:
• Available Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 11
• One complimentary lesson per player with a choice of PGA Professionals.
Clinic & Demo Day
• Saturday, June 18 at The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf and Oconee practice facility
Sip & Chip, Putt & Pour Clinic
• Saturday, June 25 at Great Waters putting green
• Board the “Spirit of Oconee” at the Plantation marina and cruise to Great Waters for a golf clinic. Complimentary wine on the cruise and following the clinic.
End of Month Raffle
• Grand prize is a TaylorMade Kalea fairway wood.
• Open to all women who play a 9- or 18-hole round at any golf course in June
For women coming to visit the resort during women’s golf month, one of the new vacation opportunities is the Kingdom Fitting Experience with the certified staff at The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade.
The intimate, world-class environment at the Kingdom – created for tour professionals – features personalized, precise club fitting for women (and men). Included:
• One-on-one “Customized Fitting Experience” (approximately 3 – 3 ½ hours)
• One night deluxe accommodations in a cottage or condominium at Reynolds Lake Oconee
• One round of golf at The Landing, The National, Great Waters** or The Oconee**
• Access to Practice Facilities
• Full Southern-style breakfast each morning at the Landing Clubhouse
The Kingdom Fitting Experience vacation package starts at $549 per person. A minimum of two golfers is required, with an additional $50 per night for any non-golfer. (**A $50 signature course charge for play on the Great Waters and Oconee course is applied for first round of day. The fee is not charged to a same day/same course replay.) Accommodations, course replay, and choice of courses are all based on availability. Blackout dates may apply. Rates do not include applicable state and local tax, gratuities or service fees and are subject to change.
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is featuring a Swing and Spa package, designed to highlight the inviting combination of golf with spa services, starting at $569 per person through December 30. The 251-room lakefront resort and spa has earned recognition with the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Four-Star awards, has a five-story main building that fronts the glistening lake, and six separate lakeside cottages and The Lake House with four master suites overlooking the Oconee golf course.
For those seeking to live the resort lifestyle every day, the community’s real estate company (Reynolds Plantation Properties, LLC) offers a variety of homes and home sites featuring lake, golf and woodland views. Residents may enjoy many of the amenities offered at The Ritz-Carlton, in addition to six additional swimming pools, waterfront fitness facilities, club dining options, an extensive calendar of activities and much more.