PHOENIX, AZ (January 26, 2018) - Wickenburg Ranch, an active lifestyle community featuring a Trilogy® Resort Community in historic Wickenburg, Arizona, has won top honors at The Nationals, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) annual awards gala. The beautiful Golf & Social Club on property took home the Gold award for Best Community Amenity.
The Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club spans over 40,000 square feet of indoor and covered patio space, combining resort-caliber lifestyle with the town's historic charm and the beauty of the natural surroundings. The masterpiece was designed by Bing Hu of H&S International, built by Shea Homes®, and is managed by Troon, making it the social hub for residents and the centerpiece of the community.
Resort-caliber amenities at The Golf & Social Club include:
- Exceptional dining in incredible settings at signature restaurant Jake's Spoon, lakeside bar and grill The Watering Hole, and poolside bar and grill The Outpost. Indoor/outdoor bars Jake's Sip and Wick's Hideaway offer carefully curated libations.
- Two phenomenal golf courses suited for golfers at any skill level. Big Wick is the award-winning 18-hole, par-71 championship course. Li'l Wick is the unique 9-hole course that seamlessly blends golf and entertainment, with casual dress code, music streamed throughout, and relaxed play into the evening.
- State-of-the-art health and wellness facilities: the Afturburn movement studio; Courts & Sports Complex with tennis, horseshoes, bocce, and pickleball; and the Alvea Spa with five treatment rooms offering massage therapy, reflexology, nail treatments, and professional hair care.
- Venues for Members to gather and inspire: the Art Barn is equipped with a kiln and views to encourage creativity, Sophie's Culinary Parlor is furnished with a chef's demonstration kitchen and large TV, and the Rocker Box & Henry's Room is the perfect space for games, activities, and clubs.
- Outdoor amenities to appreciate the beauty of the surrounding area include Solstice Park with stargazing at the Lunar Lounge and yoga practice at the Yoga Lawn, and Pioneer Trails, 13 miles of hiking trails woven throughout the property.
"Our mission is to offer a one-of-a-kind lifestyle at Wickenburg Ranch, providing our Members with amenities unmatched by any other club," said Bill Brownlee, partner of M3 Companies®, development partner in Wickenburg Ranch. "The Gold award acknowledges this mission, and reflects the commitment of the designer, builder, and on-site resort staff to exceed our Members' expectations every day."
For more information about Wickenburg Ranch and the award-winning Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club.
About Wickenburg Ranch:
Located in historic Wickenburg, Ariz., Wickenburg Ranch is a luxurious all-ages community with a modern Western flair, offering championship golf, innovative home designs, and a five-star resort club built on a spectacular site overlooking the golf course and serene desert terrain. For more information visit WickenburgRanch.com or visit our newly renovated onsite Discovery Center. Follow Wickenburg Ranch on Facebook and Twitter.