AVE MARIA, FL., (August 17, 2016) – Ave Maria Development announces its 2016-17 line-up for free Town Center events with the return of several crowd favorites as well as some brand-new events.
All events are open to the public and held in the Town Center.
• December 2, 2016 – Celebration of Lights from 5pm-9pm
• January 10 – April 27, 2017- (Every Tuesday/Thursday) - Trolley Tours 11am-2pm
• January 28, 2017- Great American Saturday from 10am-3pm
• February 18, 2017 – Warmest Winter Ever from 3-6pm
• February 25, 2017 – Blues Brews and BBQ from 11am-5:30pm
• March 25, 2017 – Landshark Luau from 12-4pm
ABOUT & DIRECTIONS
Ave Maria has been named Community of the Year, the Top Selling Single-Family Home Community in Southwest Florida, a Top 50 Master Planned Community in the United States and its active adult community, Del Webb Naples, has been named a Top 20 Places to Retire. Located in southwest Florida, minutes from the beaches and cultural attractions of Naples, Ave Maria is a self-sustaining town including highly-rated schools, shopping and dining, employment opportunities, parks and recreation, and more. At its build out, the town will include up to 11,000 residences, and 1.7 million square feet of retail, office, and business park uses in its 4,000 acres. Ave Maria is located at the intersection of Oil Well and Camp Keais Roads in Eastern Collier County. The main entrance, on Oil Well just west of Camp Keais, leads to the Town Center. Take I-75, exit 111, follow the signs east to Ave Maria, approximately 20 minutes.