Aiken, S.C. (April 7, 2015) - Woodside Plantation is pleased to announce Summer Hill, our newest neighborhood release and most exciting addition in years. Situated on our Hollow Creek Golf Course, Summer Hill has it all:
- Lushly landscaped park setting
- Beautiful, lighted walking trails and community lake
- Fountain and stone pavilion
- Newly released homesites – Now Available!
- Dramatic golf course views
Woodside's newest release offers homesites located along the breathtaking 15th fairway of the Hollow Creek Course as well as large home sites adjacent to the gorgeous Summer Hill Park. Summer Hill Park is a lushly landscaped park featuring a picturesque pond with wooden footbridge, lighted walking trail circling the pond, and inviting community pavilion that can be used by all Woodside residents for social and family events.
When you buy a home at Aiken’s premier resort-style community, you’ll also enjoy:
- Professionally designed, gorgeously constructed homes
- Award-winning golf, tennis, and swimming
- Hospitality and club amenities
- Nature preserves, parks, and lush walking trails
New courtyard plans are available from the mid-300s. Homesites are limited.
About Woodside Plantation
Located in the historic city of Aiken, South Carolina, Woodside Plantation covers more than 2,800 acres of rolling countryside and offers classic country club amenities combined with a diverse group of neighborhoods. This active community offers four championship golf courses, a pool, tennis, croquet, community gardening, two clubhouses, a wellness center and lakes for fishing and canoeing. Lots with wooded, golf, and lake views are priced from $39,900 to $140,000; Homes and Villas with low-maintenance living options from the mid $200,000s to over $700,000.