Local businesses will decorate individual floats for a unique experience
VIERA, Fla. (November 5, 2015) – The Viera Community Institute announces the float sponsors for this year’s Light Up Viera parade. This year 17 local businesses will help turn Viera’s magical parade into the region’s most talked about holiday event. The 18 floats are sponsored by:
• Health First Viera Hospital, 84-bed hospital in Viera offering a comprehensive range of healthcare services
• Ron Norris Buick GMC, car dealership serving Viera, Cocoa, and Merritt Island drivers
• The Viera Company, Viera’s single master developer, is sponsoring two floats
• Evolve Design Group, creative team with capabilities in digital, design, media, and strategy
• Barkingham Palace, Viera’s number one pet hotel
• Tropic-Care, a full-service commercial landscaping contractor
• Viera Realty, Viera’s exclusive real estate center
• The Avenue Viera, an open-air, pedestrian friendly shopping destination in the heart of Viera
• Brand Transfer & Storage Company, family-owned and operated moving and storage business
• Viera Builders, premiere home builder
• Fairway Management of Brevard, community association management company
• Viera Voice, newspaper of Viera and Suntree
• Viera Charter School, serving students grades K-8
• Lexus of Melbourne, new and pre-owned car dealership in Viera
• Duda Family Council, DUDA’s governance organization
• Space Coast Business, award-winning monthly magazine
• June and Ferdinand Duda
“We have participated in the parade each year and have a special float design planned for 2015,” said Kristi Furci, Marketing Coordinator of The Avenue Viera.
All of these businesses have sponsored a float for the parade. The businesses will be able to decorate their floats with holiday spirit for guests of the parade to enjoy as they march throughout the town of Viera. This year’s parade begins at 6 p.m. on November 28 and the route begins and ends at Space Coast Stadium.
“We’re so grateful to this community working together with us on spectacular events like Light Up Viera,” said Lauri Duda, Vice President of The Viera Community Institute. “Our family of local businesses now they have the chance to show their creative side. The theme, Moments of Magic will provide each with a great starting point to take the crowds breath away.”
This prominent Brevard County master-planned community encompasses a broad range of housing options and recreational amenities, as well as businesses and health care providers in the Space Coast region of east-central Florida. Homesites from $50,000 to $3 million+; Condos and Townhomes from $100,000 to $300,000; Single-Family Homes from $100,000 to $3 million+.