Read More About Viera
Sponsors facilitate Viera’s magical holiday parade with monetary and in-kind donations
VIERA, Fla. (October 20, 2015) – The Viera Community Institute announces the main sponsors for this year’s Light Up Viera parade, Viera’s premiere holiday event. The sponsors include the Health First Viera Hospital, Evolve Design Group, Ron Norris car dealership, the Space Coast Stadium, and The Viera Company. The event’s largest media partners are Space Coast Business and Lite Rock 99.3 iHeartRadio.
"As Brevard's hometown health system, Health First's Viera Hospital is proud to again support this family-friendly event right here in our community," said Aaron Robinson, CEO of Health First's Community Hospitals.
In addition to significant monetary donations, the sponsors also contribute to the event’s success with in-kind donations.
• The Ron Norris car dealership will provide trucks to pull the floats and also purchased a float.
• Space Coast Stadium is set to stage a magnificent fireworks show at the end of the parade and will open its facility for fun family activities during the event.
• Lite Rock 99.3 iHeartRadio will live-stream the event through its station app. Mindy, from the morning show Mike and Mindy, will be reporting live from the parade.
• The Evolve Design Group is donating a float to the local Girl Scouts program.
• Space Coast Business is donating a float to the Viera Boy Scouts.
“We’d like to extend our gratitude to the generous sponsors without whom this beautiful, magnificent holiday parade wouldn’t be possible,” said Lauri Duda, Vice President of Marketing for The Viera Company. “We can’t wait to see all of the happy faces when colorful floats take over Viera’s streets the evening of November 28 beginning at 6pm.”
About The Viera Company
The Viera Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of A. Duda Sons, Inc., manages commercial and residential development of the company’s non-agriculture property and is the master developer of the master-planned community of Viera in Brevard County, Florida. The company’s integrated real estate operations include Viera Realty, Viera Builders, Viera Commercial Properties and the Duran Golf Club in Viera. The Viera Company and its diversified business operations are intimately concerned with promoting the continued growth and prosperity of Viera as a vibrant community where people live, work and play.